Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Have A Blog!

Yes the rumors were true. I created a blog. This is where your questions will be answered about model horse shows, breeds and anything else model horse. From time to time there will be some other things on here not relating to horses, but it's still worth the time to read. I hope this will help all of you out to the highest extent and that you will gain the knowledge and information you need to succeed in the world of model horse collecting and showing. I want to give a shout out to some very special Facebook and Youtube followers who supported me through my troubles and pushed me forward even if I didn't want to. Thank you all again, and look forward to some fun reading!

With Mushy Love,
                              Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment